Advice, Coaching and Support
Together with its collaborative partners and network partners, the Bio-Technopark promotes the transfer of knowledge and technology, as well as the foundation and building up of life science companies.
The coaching often starts before the company or institution in question has even moved into the Bio-Technopark. Before a company or institution can acquire a Bio-Technopark membership, it must first receive a positive evaluation from the Management Board. Even after they have moved in, we still coach and support the companies at their request, and we provide them with access to industry, universities, and network partners.
Different event formats – such as the Bio-Technopark After Work Networking Aperitif or expert seminars – focus on networking, facilitating the exchange of ideas between specialists, and advanced training.
The office’s main responsibilities include:
- Providing laboratory and office facilities, as well as specialized infrastructure and used equipment
- Giving advice, coaching, and support to those who are setting up companies and looking for financing
- Providing company development coaching
- Promoting the exchange of ideas between the start-ups and with academic research groups, in order to identify and maximize synergies
- Facilitating contacts with industry, universities, and network partners
- Providing specialist support for the local business development associations when foreign companies locate at the site
- Organizing events
- Cluster management and cluster representation