Co-founder & CEO
The Bio-Technopark is located in proximity to Zurich airport an Zurich downtown. The location is easily approachable traveling by plane, train or car.
By public transportation from Zurich main station (Zurich HB):
- The regional trains S3 (direction Dietikon) or S12 (direction Brugg) will take you to Schlieren (about 10 min). In Schlieren, take tram 2 (in direction Zurich, Tiefenbrunnen) for 1 or 2 stops to Wagonsfabrik or Gasometerbrucke or take a short walk back along the tracks towards Zurich (approximately 1 km/10 min).
- Alternatively, you may take tram 3 or 14 from Zurich main station to Stauffacher and then tram 2 to Gasometerbrucke (about 25 min).
By public transportation from Zurich Airport:
- You can reach us with public transportation by taking the train to Zurich Altstetten, Zurich Hardbrucke or Zurich HB (the main station) and proceeding as described in the section above.
By car from Zurich:
- Coming from the city of Zurich take the highway for Bern/Basel. Exit at Zurich-Altstetten, Schlieren and follow the blue signs to Schlieren. After entering Schlieren turn left towards Wagi, cross the bridge (over the railway trails) and immediately turn right into the Wagi site. Parking spots are available in front of the building Wagistrasse 23, along the Wagistrasse or in the Wagi shopping center.
By car from Bern/Basel:
- Follow Highway A4 (heading towards Urdorf) at the Limmattal intersection. Take the first exit Urdorf-Nord/Dietikon/Schlieren and follow the signs and route (No. 1) to Zurich. Continue another few hundred meters past a McDonald’s (on your right) until you reach a traffic light. Turn right and cross the bridge (over the railway trails) and immediately turn right into the Wagi site. Parking spots are available in front of the building Wagistrasse 23, along the Wagistrasse or in the Wagi shopping center.