Offices and Laboratories
Premises in the Bio-Technopark are leased out primarily by the owner of the Wagi site, Gewerbe- und Handelszentrum Schlieren AG (GHZ). GHZ has 30 years of experience in the planning and building of both simple and complex life science infrastructure. On a smaller scale, Christinger Beratung & Verwaltung offers premises at Grabenstrasse 11a. Occasionally, fully-equipped laboratories are also sublet by companies in the Bio-Technopark.
What Bio-Technopark offers:
- Individual rental areas in different sizes and locations, and with different fit-out standards
- Specific requirements, fit-out requests, and extension possibilities are taken into consideration
- Financing for fitting out, fair rents, and uncomplicated processing of contracts
- Efficient conversion or fitting out of complex laboratory infrastructure
- Young start-ups can rent fully-equipped laboratory, office, and equipment facilities and can share laundry facilities, cold rooms, storerooms, and seminar rooms
If you have any queries about renting premises, we would be delighted to hear from you. we will also help you to locate at the site and to set up your life science business there. Contact
Ultramodern laboratory infrastructure
The Bio-Technopark is still being developed and gradually fitted out. The aim is to create a campus-like atmosphere. The design plan “Wagi-Areal Süd” (“Wagi site south”), which was approved by Schlieren Municipal Council in 2009, will enable the site owner GHZ to build a total of four high-rise buildings. The first and second building was completed in 2013 and 2017, respectively. The construction of the third-one starts in 2018.
Infrastructure highlights in the Bio-Technopark:
- 11-story laboratory buildings
- CT-PET/PET-MRI center
- Cyclotron for manufacturing radiopharmaceuticals
- Production center of the Cantonal Pharmacy