Biologics Drug Product Development – Virtual Road Show by Lonza, Mar 15–19, 2021 and Mar 22–26, 2021Event-Datum: 15.03.2021
Challenges at the Interface of Formulation, Primary Packaging and Clinical Administration
As pipelines move to progressively challenging biologics, such as bispecific antibodies, fusion proteins and other complex constructs with little to no prior knowledge, a well-designed drug product is essential for addressing the health authorities‘ expectations and ensuring clinical success.
Are you asking yourself…
- How to accelerate time to clinic and market?
- Which syringe is compatible with the formulation?
- How to comply with MABEL and the new Annex 1?
We kindly invite you to meet our drug product experts and discuss how our flexible approach can help meet your timelines, QTTP, and risk profile. The virtual meeting will be tailored to your needs, topics may include:
- Early-phase development (e.g. liquid/lyo, high concentration)
- Speed to clinic (integrated DS/DP development, manufacturing)
- Late-stage development including BLA studies
- Drug device combination products
Setup a tailored discussion with Lonza experts:
- Susanne Jörg, Head Drug Product Services
- Franziska Riesen, Head Manufacturing Strategy
- Abbas Razvi, Head Formulation Development 1
- Ahmed Besheer, Head Formulation Development 2
- Roman Mathaes, Sr. Principal Scientist (Head Pilot Plant and Prim. Packaging Materials)
To schedule a meeting please send an email to Jamie Cascio (firstname.lastname@example.org) from Lonzas business development team