Personalized Health Technologies Conference 2024Event-Datum: 27.08.2024
You can now submit your abstracts for contributed talks, posters, and workshops.
The fourth edition of the conference will be held on August 27th and 28th, 2024 at ETH Zurich. It will bring together experts from a variety of disciplines to explore present and future directions in the field of personalized health technologies and their application in the field. We aim to meet challenges in drug design & discovery, spatial data acquisition & analysis, population studies, drug repurposing and preventive medicine.
Workshops & Tutorials
The first day of the week, Monday, August 26, 2024, will be dedicated to contributed workshops and tutorials. This will also be an opportunity to connect with participants or hold your own event. Would you like to host such an event? If so, submit your proposal to apply.
- Jennifer Ellen Miller (Yale School of Medicine)
- Gisbert Schneider (ETH Zurich)
- Peter P. Pramstaller (EURAC Research)
- Bogi Eliasen (Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies)
- Seeing the Whole Picture: Spatial Analysis to Understand Disease Mechanisms
- From Shelf to Cure: The Promise of Drug Repurposing and in vitro Diagnostics
- The Healthy Revolution: How Population Studies are Transforming Preventive Medicine
- Unleashing the Power of AI: Revolutionizing Molecular Design and Screening in Biomedical Research
We look forward to seeing you in August!
On behalf of the organizing committee,
Sara Gerber and Daniel Stekhoven
Main Sponsor of the Conference
A big thank you to our main sponsor Personalized Health and Related Technologies (PHRT) for the continuous support of our conference!